Monday, November 9, 2015

I Feel Like a Mental Midget Today

Like Ozzy, 'Of all the things I've lost, it's my mind I miss the most!' Today I am just not with it. Even staying in bed all day wouldn't help. I said dumb things did dumb things and sat staring slack-jawed and clueless for most of the afternoon. I broke things, did wrong things, went the wrong way and yet I survived. Not quite sure how, though. Luckily I wasn't at my former occupation, climbing poles and playing with electricity, or I'd more than likely be no more than a statistic. A 'Darwin Award's' superhero! I just can't get my shit together today. I'm doing what seems like all the same movements, but I just seem to be missing a half a beat. Even practicing my guitar I can't get it right. My right hand doesn't have a clue what the left is trying to do. I think I'll start tomorrow with bacon - can't go wrong there!


No comments:

Post a Comment